- Message from the President
- Corporate Philosophy
- Corporate Profile
- Management Team
- Our Four Core Commitments
Misawa Homes endeavors to remain true to its founding principle of maintaining a lifelong commitment to its homeowners and provide best-in-class residences to help achieve a prosperous and sustainable society.
- 1. We design and build safe, comfortable, and environmentally friendly residences and communities.
- 2. We adhere to all applicable laws and regulations and maintain ethical integrity in everything we do.
- 3. We bear our share of responsibility for environmental stewardship everywhere we operate.
- 4. We continue to increase our enterprise value and achieve sustained growth to share our successes with our stakeholders.
- 5. We maintain a workplace that encourages all employees to respect and trust each other and work together to achieve their full potential.
- 6. We disclose financial and other information truthfully and manage business risks appropriately.
Code of Conduct
1. To retain the trust and respect of our customers
- We deliver first-rate products and services developed through our extensive design and engineering expertise and with attention to detail.
- We conduct sales activities in good faith and fair dealing.
- We provide information about our products and services in an accurate and easy-to-understand fashion and hold ourselves accountable for everything we say.
- We provide prompt and effective after-sales services.
- We exercise the utmost care in the handling and protection of our customers' personal information.
2. To retain the trust and respect of our employees
- We value and respect employees and help them achieve personal and professional growth.
- We maintain a culture that encourages ethical behavior.
- We do not discriminate against employees on the basis of nationality, race, or gender.
- We keep our working environment safe and healthy and improve it continually.
- We respect human rights and do not use forced labor or child labor in any form or manner whatsoever.
- We acknowledge the importance of information and maintain information security.
3. To retain the trust and respect of our suppliers
- We choose suppliers using fair and objective criteria as well as an appropriate process.
- We maintain well-balanced, contract-based relationships with suppliers and conduct fair and free business transactions.
- We maintain relationships with suppliers in a manner considered appropriate relative to social norms.
4. To retain the trust and respect of our shareholders
- We achieve sustained growth to continually increase our enterprise value.
- We disclose financial and other company information in a timely and appropriate fashion.
5. To retain the trust and respect of society
- We protect the environment as an integral part of our conducting of business activities.
- We adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and social norms.
- We maintain good working relationships with government agencies and regulatory authorities.
- We do not succumb to any illicit pressure or influence from antisocial groups.
- We ensure the safety of local communities and maintain good relationships with them.
- We play an active role in promoting social outreach programs in every community in which we operate.